We generally allow 24 hours for dispatch from receipt of order
- Northland – orders delivered within 5 business days once the order has been dispatched
- South Island – orders delivered within 7 business days once the order has been dispatched
- Rural Delivery – orders delivered within 7-10 business days once the order is dispatched
- ‘Free Delivery for online orders over $100 NZD within NZ’ promotion is exclusive for retail customers only.
- We provide worldwide delivery services (Traceable & Untraceable).
- All deliveries require a signature upon delivery. Please ensure you choose a delivery address where someone will be available to sign for your order.
- We cannot deliver to PO Boxes as the delivery service requires a signature.
- Once your order is shipped you will receive a confirmation email which will include your tracking number to track the progress of your order.
- Our delivery times are targets only – some items may take longer to be delivered. No compensation is payable for delays. Once a reasonable period for delivery has passed, and in the absence of any information on where an item is, we may determine the item to be lost and a claim for loss may be made.
- 3-5 business days once the order has been dispatched
- 7-10 business days once the order has been dispatched
For untraceable delivery
- #TAKE YOUR OWN RISK#: We take no responsibility for lost parcels. But we can assist you to apply for a claim for loss from the carrier.